Job Title: – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022 Senior Lead (Collections)
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ?nancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To anticipate human capacity needs, advertise, interview and recruit, accordingly, aiming at achieving an optimum internal effective and efficient collection team.
- Spear head in formulation of specific collection objectives (campaigns) and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes.
- Ensure the optimal collections strategies and campaigns for early and late-stage collections are implemented to maintain loan book provisions at the agreed rate.
- Leading data analysis and reporting for the portfolio – including review and creation of PowerBi and Looker reports to provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance trends and answer analytical questions about opportunities to understand and improve BPO and in-house KPIs
- Drive construction of prioritization algorithms to achieve desired collections outcomes, by working with the data science team to optimize lead generation approaches and processes
- Ensure proper planning is in place for timely leads delivery to inhouse & outsource debt collection teams and timely communication where delays are experienced.
- Offer oversight of collection day to day activities – Supervision of collection teams, internal and outsourced, against set conversion targets taking corrective actions to bridge target variances.
- Maintain fluency in product knowledge, the loans management system and collections procedures necessary to carry out collections processes.
- Offer key outsource collection services support – supports outsourced vendors by training, participation in performance meetings, assignments of accounts, and balances updates.
- Preparation of collection team annual budgets, including account and headcount projections
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to develop personnel and ensure the transference of skills and efficient achievement of goals and objectives.
- To design, document and negotiate contracts and service level agreements with the BPO, for execution by the Head of Department. This includes BPO contract management and negotiation.
- Higher Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, with a bias towards advanced Excel and PowerPoint.Skills:
- You have strong analytic skills to manage campaigns, analyze and drive performance, and derive data-driven recommendations, including experience with statistics, Looker, and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and investigative nature to ensure error-free, high quality, reproducible analysis
- Experience with transition matrices and other metrics for delinquency and repayment monitoring and reporting
- Highly collaborative and communicative, particularly when working with diverse stakeholders
- You’re comfortable in a fast-moving environment with frequent change and a sense of urgency
- Experience managing an outsourced call centre or BPO operation.
- Strong understanding of outbound call center management, including effectively managing KPIs such as reachability, cure rates, etc.
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.