Jobs at:Namara Twenda & Co. Advocates
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our ?rm seeks for a highly motivated legal officer has been exposed lo commercial transactions, land transactions, The law of banking, employment transactions, among others. She/he has to be equipped with mediation, advocacy and arbitrations skills, a hardworking, results oriented person who values client satisfaction above all.
Qualifications and Requirements
• The applicant must have a DIP.L.P from LDC
• The applicant must have LLB (HONS) from a recognized University.
• Should posses a Practicing Certificate of at least 2 years.
• Minimum of 2 Yew working experiences in a similar position preferably in a busy law ?rm.
• Should be keen with the ability to pay attention to delay,
• Good Computer Knowledge
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Self motivated and have integrity,
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application by email to [email protected] or hand deliver it to
M/s Namara, Twenda &- Co. Advocates
2nd Floor Suite 201, JP Plot , Plot 61-67 Nkrumah Road