Job Title: Procurement Officer – Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Senior Procurement Officer
Salary Scale: K6 (1)
Kiira Motors Corporation Profile:
Kiira Motors Corporation or KMC is a State Enterprise in Uganda established to champion the Development of the Domestic Automotive Value Chain for job and wealth creation.
The Procurement Officer is responsible for preparing procurement and disposal documents, review specifications and advise on procurement and disposal process and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compiling schedules of procurement and disposal requirements;
- Guiding and advising suppliers on correct procurement and disposal procedures;
- Referencing, verifying and managing procurement and disposal documentation;
- Liaising with accounts team to facilitate timely payment to suppliers;
- Verifying and organizing documentation relating to procurement and disposal for use by stakeholders;
- Preparing draft bid documents and procurement and disposal plans;
- Entering sanctioned transactions in the procurement and disposal system for further processing;
- Advising user departments on development of procurement and disposal specifications;
- Prepare Monthly Work Plans and Performance Reports necessary for executing the above duties and responsibilities; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Procurement Officer
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Transport and Logistics or Related Field from a recognized Institution;
- This is an entry level position for graduates therefore no Experience is required. However, demonstrated Knowledge of the PPDA Act (2003, as amended) and the associated regulations as well as sustainable procurement is required.
How To Apply for Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 19th August 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.