Job Title: Fresher Officer Stores – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Store Officers play an important role in retail establishments and are responsible for maintaining inventories, ordering new items, placing products on shelves, pulling our expired items, and keeping records of transferred merchandise.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Personal Assistant for performing the following duties:-
1. Receiving and verifying stock items from suppliers in line with the Stores and KCCA financial guidelines.
2. Issuing items received to Directorates and Sections in line with stores guidelines.
3. Maintaining an updated record of receipts and issues (items taken out) in line with Stores guidelines and the approved indexing format.
4. Carrying out periodic stock counts and reconciling actual balance with stock card balance in line with stores guidelines
5. Monitoring and maintaining the stock levels, raising procurement requisitions for all stocks that reach re-order levels.
6. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree either in Accounting, or Commerce, or Finance, or Procurement, or Stores Management, any other related field from a recognized University/Institution. Possession of any level of professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience in stores management at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.