Job Title: Fresher Officer Animal Production – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Planning and budgeting for development programmes in the animal production sector
2. Supervising community member involved in animal production
3. Organizing local communities to effectively participate in development initiatives
4. Sensitizing communities on rights, Jobs and obligation
5. Monitoring Animal Husbandry Development programmes and projects
6. Generating quality and timely monthly reports and data within the Urban Council
7. Promoting equal participation of all communities in Animal Husbandry Development programmes
8. Promoting creation and growth of functional animal production related enterprises for the enhanced productivity of community members
9. Training communities in animal production enterprises and income-generating activities.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience at Assistant Officer or Officer level in implementing Animal Production related activities.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.