PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As the HRIS Implementation Analyst, you will ensure that the functionality of the Workday system is deployed and utilised throughout the World Vision Partnership, working on specific project plans and deliverables with others on the team to produce results that are part of the global project plan. You will be the partnership expert in understanding the system capability and be able to share this knowledge with non-technical colleagues to achieve maximum value of the system. You must also understand the differing complex needs of users across the partnership and have the ability to influence acceptance of recommended solutions through a high degree of creative problem solving and relationship management skill.
10% System Expertise
• Continually strive to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the Workday system and environment
20% Data Preparation
• Participate in data extraction, cleansing, conversion, template preparation and archiving activities to prepare data for migration to Workday or other archived sites.
• Work in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the data integrity, completeness, accuracy, consistency and currency during these activities.
20% Business Analysis
• Perform investigation analysis to recommend best solutions and document recommendations using your system expertise.
• Be influential in making sure that the World Vision Partnership is moving towards P&C standardisation and best practise. At times this may involve challenging the way things are done currently.
20% System Configuration
• Collaborate with the Implementation Partners to configure the system in different areas of functionality beginning with Core HR, Absence Management, Recruitment, LD and reporting.
• Work to introduce new areas of functionality, by matching requirements and engaging stakeholders to fully adopt the system.
10% System Training
• Whilst the Implementation analysts will not be wholly responsible for producing training materials or to deliver training, you may be asked to participate in activities to prepare training materials and to deliver training, so good communications skills and comfort in virtual or classroom settings (less likely) are a must.
• You may be called upon in one to one support to explain the system to individuals so being able to adapt teaching style to different levels of ability is important.
16% System support, Integration, problem solving and communications
• Participate in testing, deployment and post production support activities.
• Whilst the Implementation analyst will not be responsible for creating integrations between Workday and other systems, you will be expected to have a broad understanding of the different ways this may be achieved, so that they can participate in activities as required to support their development. For instance, understanding the partnership needs for people data and when it may be necessary and understanding the impact of the integration in breadth and depth so that integration needs and priorities can be established.
• Each country will encounter issues during the implementation. The Analyst will be a key member of the team responsible for understanding these issues fully, and working with all those required in the resolution of them.
• Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to influence their buy-in to ensure system growth. Communicate effectively among team members and stakeholders.
4% Project Tracking
• Coordinate, develop, and execute the plans according to the project schedule and key deliverables.
• Track and report on progress against the project plan.
• Plan daily activities and tasks to complete work according to expected time schedules and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• 2 to 3 years of experience in analyst-type positions within Finance, Human Resources and/or Information Technology.
• Undergraduate or Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology or similar.
• Good written and spoken English. Other languages are a bonus, particularly Spanish, French or Portuguese.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Previous experience in Workday is desirable.
• World Vision Experience (past or present).
• Demonstrated ability to think independently, analytically, problem solve, deliver solutions and results by recommending best practices.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• High curiosity and desire to learn, highly motivated.
• Proficient computer skills with current technology, i.e. MS Office and other productivity or project management tools, and can be a quick learner to larger enterprise systems.
• Able to work in team, collaborate effectively and build relationships.
• Proficient and demonstrated understanding of P&C and P&C business systems & processes and a solid understanding of the dynamics of how P&C functions within a global context.
• Proven relational skills to influence changes in behaviour of multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural, remote working environment.
• Ability to stretch beyond one’s comfort zone in the desire to achieve success.
• Knowledge and expertise to liaise with WVIT colleagues to ensure the technical requirements for OurPeople ongoing success, support and integration are in place.
• Ability to offer input on issues and challenge the status quo/conventional wisdom.
Work Environment / Travel:
To keep costs to a minimum most of this project will be handled virtually however there may be a possibility of international travel up to 10% of the time.
Click on the link below to apply.