Job Title: – Housing Finance Bank Uganda Jobs 2021 Audit Officer
Organization: Housing Finance Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Manager Investigations & Special Audits
Housing Finance Bank Uganda Profile:
Housing Finance Bank, is a Commercial Bank and the leading provider of housing finance solutions with a vision to be the preferred consumer and business bank with a focus on housing finance.
The Audit Officer will investigate all known or suspected acts of fraud involving the Bank’s funds, property, employees and customers as requested by senior management and/or the Board.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive complaints and allegations of misconduct and conduct preliminary inquiries in line with the investigations procedures manual.
- Review and analyze allegations and whistleblowing information to determine relevancy and reliability, conduct sensitive interviews and other investigative activities.
- Carry out analysis and prioritization of new allegations and whistle-blower information in line with established deadlines.
- Review and analyse the Bank’s financial data for trends and potential red flags for fraudulent activity if any and report the findings.
- Prepare Investigation reports relating to investigative findings, discuss and defend the findings, conclusions and recommendations at Management/Disciplinary Committee.
- Coordinate the services of the external investigators in regard to cases/complaints assigned to them and track progress of cases.
- Maintain complaints Log Register and update it on and in accordance with recording requirements.
- Maintain a tracker of both on-going and completed investigations.
- Ensure compliance with chain of custody procedures, maintaining case records, testimony and evidence.
- Perform related work as assigned by Audit Management.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Accounting& Finance, Statistics, Computer Science from an accredited College /University.
- A Full or part qualification of CFE, CPA, ACCA, CISA, CIA shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in use of ACL or any similar data analysis tool shall be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in auditing a financial institution, or an Accounting/Audit firm with a bias in Forensic Investigations and following cases in court.
- Outstanding quantitative, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with keenness for small details, critical thinking skill and judgement capabilities.
- Digital savvy with high agility in executing work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Personal commitment to meet or exceed all targets and objectives.
- Utmost professional integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver under challenging circumstances.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply for Housing Finance Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All Interested candidates should hand deliver their applications with a recent CV, copies of all academic transcripts, certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact, postal and email address and three competent referees to:
Head, Human Resources,
Housing Finance Bank,
4 Wampewo Avenue, Kololo
Deadline: 1st April 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.