Jobs at:CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To be responsible for all onsite geological operations during the development wells drilling.
• Evaluating data before the start of drilling
• Analyzing, evaluating and describing formations while drilling, using cuttings, gas, formation evaluation measurement while drilling (FEMWD) and wireline data Advising operations personnel on-site and in the operations office.
• Acting in effect as the representative of the onshore oil company geology team.
• Keeping detailed records, writing reports, completing daily, weekly and post-well reporting logs and sending these to appropriate departments.
• Supervise special geological operations Coring, samples gathering)
• Execute the instructions strictly from the Company.
• Command the schedule of geological works and timely mobilize the equipment and crew to the rig.
• Report operation records to the Company at least two times per day during working time. Ensure no HSE accident happening during operations.
• Ensure 24-hours continuous work by one supervisor at well site at all times.
• Complete Final Well Report and submit to the company within 20 days after completion.
• Submit a technical summary of geological operation as per the requirements of the Company.
• Sum up experience of geological operation for further guidance of the following wells.
• Any other assignments by the supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree or Geology or related profession of petroleum,
• At least 5 years' related working experience. Knowledge:
• knowledge about geological operation methodology and sedimentary knowledge
• Knowledge about the work procedure of the wellsite geological work.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
please visit Q-sourcing Servtec Website at https://gsourcing.com/ jobs-in-uganda and apply for any of the jobs. Please upload only your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 13th May 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Ensure to select the link with the right tittle of the position you are applying for. Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.