General Layout Chief Engineer
Jobs at:China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Job title: General Layout Chief Engineer
Location: Kampala, Albert Lake production installation base or other cities in Uganda if required.
Responsible for the general layout for the oil and gas field projects.
• Responsible for the general layout design basis, technical schemes and standards used in engineering.
• Responsible for the interfaces between other disciplines.
• Responsible for the review and approve of the general layout documents and drawings.
• Responsible for the general layout topics studies.
• Provide technical service and support to construction, installation, commissioning and production stages.
• Other duties assigned by superior.
Bachelor's degree or above in Oil and gas engineering, or the related
At least 12-year related working experience is preferred,,including: 3-year experience in Oil & Gas engineering design.
Experience in taking part in two Oil or Gas Treatment Plants construction management.
• Extensive knowledge of the criteria, procedure and software of the discipline.
• Good skills of the office software and Auto CAD.
• Understanding oil engineering, drilling and completion, production, etc.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter. Merged into one Pdf. to [email protected] not later than FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 2021 at 5.O0 PM
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE as The SUBJECT HEAD of the Email
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications nationality. 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate shot be contacted.