Job Title: – FRC Uganda Jobs 2022 Team Leader (Access to Adult Education Project)
Organization: Finnish Refugee Council (FRC)
Duty Station: Adjumani, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager or Program Manager
Finnish Refugee Council (FRC) Profile
Finnish Refugee Council (FRC) is an INGO promoting adult education and community development among refugees since 1997 as an operational partner to UNHCR and OPM.
Adult Education Team Leader provides technical support for quality implementation of adult education courses on literacy, English language, business skill, financial literacy and alike for refugees and host community. She/he has 6 to 8 persons to supervise as part of “Access to Adult Education” -project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mentor and develop technical skills in field teams and among volunteer instructors in regard of adult education approaches, methodologies, use and design of training materials and tools.
- Provide support and lead on planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of adult education activities.
- Conduct regular field visits to review and report on project progress and impact.
- Support and include environment and resilience approaches, community & beneficiary involvement and gender, disability and HIV issues into project plans and implementation.
- Support active monitoring and evaluation amongst field staff, ensure M&E mechanisms are used appropriately, collect and analyse the data gathered.
- Ensure documentation and dissemination of lessons learnt, assist in needs and capacity assessments, baselines and impact studies.
- Write and provide high-quality internal and external reports.
- Review and contribute into development of training materials, curricula and topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education. A candidate with a degree in Community Development, Pedagogy, Livelihood or similar can be considered if combined with exceptionally strong experience in adult education and training material design/development.
- At least 3-year experience at team leader / junior management level.
- Willingness to travel and live in rural project locations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve results.
- Ability to use standard computing packages and basic M&E data tools.
How To Apply for FRC Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should Email the Application to [email protected]
Application and CVs Should be one document and a maximum of 5 pages
Include in your application letter:
- Gross salary request,
- Contact details (email and telephone) of 3 professional reference persons.
Please quote the Position and Location in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Do not email copies of certificates.
NB: If you do not hear from FRC by end of April, your application has not been successful.
Deadline: 23rd March 2022