Financial Reporting Manager
Jobs at:Airtel Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
28 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports to : Financial Controller
Assists and executes a range of accounting activities in order to provide the Financial controller with the relevant management information. Records, classifies, summarizes, interprets and communicates financial information in line with the IFRS, Local GAAP and Airtel accounting policies.
• Report financial statements as per Uganda norms under Local generally accepted accounting principles
• Review of functional planning and reporting effectiveness
• Control payments and invoices, in line with Finance Policy, in order to avoid payment for unapproved items:
• Ensure implementation and compliance to accounting guidelines as released centrally
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Timely Closure of Audit SAD/SUD to ensure compliance
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or business related discipline
• Professional accounting qualification like ACCA, CPA, ACA, CIMA will be an added advantage
• At least 7 Years post qualification experience
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization
• Exposure to ERP Environment
• Business awareness
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
• Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
• Able to work with minimum supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Attach copies of all academic documents.
• Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
• We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact.
Send Email to: [email protected] and clearly indicate the email subject as “Financial Reporting Manager
Closing date: 28th May’2021