Jobs at:China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Job title: Financial Controller
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, construction sites or other cities if required.
Directs, manages, monitors, reviews and reports all finance and accounting activities for all CNOOC entities in Uganda, ensures implementation of all corporate financial, business policy and procedure, adherence to GAAP, PSC agreement and joint Operating Agreement, in the efforts to attain company goals and objectives.
• Develop and manage the team to ensure proper staffing and maintaining smooth flow of financial processes.
• Direct, review and report annual budgets and forecasts for Corporate. Partners and Government. Direct, review & reports appropriate financial results on monthly, Quarterly and Government upon review and approval by VP Finance.
• Monitor all financial activities of Account Payable. Treasury, Auditing, Taxation and Payroll.
• Design Internal policy and expenditure controls.
• Direct and monitor financial aspects to support business operations.
• Develop financial reviews and provide investment advice to management
• Monitor all accounting activities including banking, inter-company billing and other accounting matters.
• Responsible for proper reporting of all financial & accounting aspects to Headquarter, all Partners, Government and other parties.
• Analyze financial and Operations performance of the company.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree or above in Finance Accounting Management or the related.
• At least 10-year related working experience in Finance management including 6 years in oil and gas industry.
• Knowledge of Budget management.
• Knowledge of Petroleum accounting, reporting, especial joint Venture accounting
• Knowledge of FIRs.
• Knowledge of International Tax restructure and plan.
• Knowledge of Auditing. Understanding of oil & gas E&P.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter. Merged into one Pdf. to [email protected] not later than FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 2021 at 5.O0 PM
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE as The SUBJECT HEAD of the Email
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications nationality. 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate shot be contacted.