Job Title: 2 Tax Audit Support Staff – EY Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Ernst & Young (EY)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ernst & Young Profile
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS). We are 212,000 people based in 728 of?ces in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and three areas. At EY we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and con?dence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. ln so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As a member of the Assurance Service Line team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects on tax matters. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll ensure that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What we are looking for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- First Class or Second Class-Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Law or Computer Science.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Tax will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are an added advantage).
- Proficient computer skills and analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience in tax compliance.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to exceed expectations
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working as part of highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
How To Apply for EY Uganda Graduate Recruitment 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled