Job Title: – Enhas Uganda Jobs 2022 Graduate Trainees
Organization: Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Entebbe Handling Services (ENHAS) Uganda Profile
We believe in harmonious working relationships within the company without abdicating our duty to manage. We believe in building trust and respect between staff and management to enable people freely and maximally contribute towards organizational goals. Persistent negative sanctions of staff as a show of power is self-destructive. It has no place in ENHAS.
Minimum Qualifications for Action Against Hunger Jobs 2022
- You must have recently completed a Diploma or Degree from a recognized Vocational or Tertiary institution.
- Must have graduated not earlier than 2019.
- Diploma or Degree in Air Travel Operations, Travel and Tourism, Front Office Operations and Customer Care Management, Air Cargo, International Flight Management, Customs Clearing and Forwarding, Airport Fundamentals, Cabin Crew, and Airport Operations / Ramp Services, Statistics, Business Statistics.
- You should have a credit and above for a Diploma and 2nd Class and above for Degree Holders
- Computer proficiency and strong MS Office skills
- Strong customer skills
How To Apply for Enhas Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested candidates that meet the above job specifications, should send their applications, detailed CVs, and academic certificate copies to: [email protected] Attachments should be merged and sent as one PDF or word document.
or hand deliver to
Human Resources Office; ENHAS Head Office.
Deadline: 25 June 2022