Electrical Chief Engineer
Jobs at:China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Job title: Electrical Chief Engineer
Location: Kampala, Albert Lake production installation base or other cities in Uganda if required.
Responsible for the electrical engineering for the oil & gas field projects.
• Responsible for the electrical design basis, technical schemes and standards used in engineering,
• Responsible for the interfaces between other disciplines for the project.
• Responsible for the review and approve of the electrical documents and drawings.
• Responsible for the electrical topic studies.
• Provide technical service and support to construction, installation, commissioning and production stages.
• Other duties assigned by Superior.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering or other related.
• At least 12-year related working experience including 3-year engineering design experience in oil & gas industry.
• International working experience in oil & gas project is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of the criteria, procedure and software of the discipline.
• Good skills of the office software and Auto CAD.
• Understanding oil engineering, reservoir, drilling and completion, production, etc
• Extensive knowledge of gas turbine power generation,
Extensive knowledge of electrical protection system
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter. Merged into one Pdf. to [email protected] not later than FRIDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 2021 at 5.O0 PM
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE as The SUBJECT HEAD of the Email
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications nationality. 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate shot be contacted.