DW OSE Coach Rig 1
Jobs at:SeaOwl Energy Services
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SeaOwl Energy Services is part of the SeaOwl Group, an international service provider specialised in a wide range of Recruitment, Manpower Contracting & Management, Asset Management, Training, Professional Services and Integrated Services for the Construction, Energy, Extractives, Logistics, Mining and Manufacturing sectors.
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for competent individual(s) to fill the following position:
Job Title: DW OSE Coach Rig 1
Reports to: DW OSL
Direction: Tilenga Project
The main responsibility of the job holder’s:
• HSE performance reporting (Incidents, Number of audit performed and unconformities identified + actions follow-up) Ensure HSE enhancement monitoring process (track progresses from actions identification to closure).
• Participate on the Cause Tree Analysis (CTA) when needed, ensure that the action plan for identified corrective measures is implemented.
• Continue to further develop and maintain a safety culture on the rig site.
• Promote safety through coaching, knowledge sharing and, in all respects, demonstrate a visible leadership in safety and thereby ensuring that accidents are prevented to the maximum extent possible.
• Assume front-end coaching of the crew with respect to:
o Hazard observation techniques, risk and preventive barrier understanding, charterer guidelines and procedures related to safe operation onshore, proper handling and reporting incl. use of Safety Observation Cards (SOC) and job packages. Further to assist the crew in identifying risk and hazards and contribute to find constructive solution to improve safety as well as liaise employees’ safety concerns to the onboard management’s attention.
o Work Permit Risk Identification and Mitigation.
• Control the quality of the Rig Site Safety induction.
• Assist the Superintendent in controlling that the training of the Rig Contractor and the services companies’ personnel complies with the training matrix of the Rig Contractor and the services companies.
• Assist the OSE Superintendent in developing with the Rig Contractor an HSE improvement plan.
• Perform regular safety audit to the contractor and service company HSE systems utilized on the rig.
• Share good practices from one Rig site with the other Rig sites.
Qualifications and required experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Professional Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years in an equivalent position in Drilling and Wells in operations.
• HSE Background preferred, but candidates with proven track record on Drilling and wells operations will be considered.
• Certification preferred: Risks & Human factor; Cause tree analysis, Respect of environment in operations, Oil Spill Clearance.
• Strong communication skills, leadership skills and the ability to work with and motivate employees on all levels of the organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send a detailed CV ONLY by email to:
Via email: [email protected]
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications
Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 761 441 554
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 – 5:00 PM.