DCSI Rig 2
Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KAMPALA-COURSE VIEW TWRS(UGA)
• HSE procedures and policies are maintained.
• Company rules are followed or derogated for.
• General Specifications, Guidelines and Manuals are taken into account.
• Affiliate drilling goals are aimed at.
• Drilling performance and cost efficiency goals are fulfilled.
• Drilling know-how is shared within Company group.
• Display HSE Leadership by setting an example of high HSEQ standards at all time. Active participation to the Site Committee Meetings on the rig. Promote the use HSE programs at the site.
• Assist in preparation of the Technological Risk Assessment, the Bridging Document and for the BOCP preparation.
• Ensure safe startup of operations with new build rigs, then continuously improve HSE knowledge processes and performance across all areas of responsibility.
• Feed and promote environmental impact reduction initiatives which is key in a project such as Tilenga where part of the wells will be drilled in a national park.
• Help ensuring the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services.
• Key role in the training of supervised personnel. Contribute to improving skills and know-how of supervised personnel (coaching)
• Review and validate invoices for the Rig contract on a monthly basis, without delay after reception of the invoice.
• Ensure application of the Drilling Rig (+TRS + Fishing services) contract. Lead the Service Quality Meeting for the rig contract
PREPARATION OF OPERATIONS:
• Advise the Engineering team during the preparation of the operational programs, make sure the timing of program preparation, well design, and manufacturing and delivery of equipment is done on a timely manner vs the operation planning.
• Propose technological – digital innovations that would be beneficial to safety or performance of operations.
• Propose possible operational optimizations, 3C opportunities.
• Review and challenge operational programs (Drilling, Completion, Fluids & Cement)
• Participate to Drill & Completion Well On Paper and Pre-Spud meetings.
• During the operations, continue to contribute to the improvement of the wells programs and operational procedures by validating the end of wells reports and ensuring that affiliates REX and DWIP are taken into account in the reporting.
OPERATIONS FOLLOW UP:
• Responsible for drilling & completion operations follow-up whilst optimizing performance and costs.
• Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations with fluids, completion, logistics and geosciences.
• Active use of the RTOC (Real Time Operating Center, in country) to support site and accelerate decision making.
• Update his hierarchy of current operations status and notify immediately in case of problems
• Minimum Advanced Diploma in any field
• A valid IWCF level 4 (combined surface & subsea), Chain of command (COC) certificate (Superintendent level) and T-BOP (TotalEnergies internal training) are also mandatory.
• Minimum 12 years practical experience in upstream oil and gas, experience on various assignments as DCSSV and / or DCSI.
• Good knowledge of Company policy and procedures (drilling, testing, safety/environment)
• Open to a multicultural environment is required to take such position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply.