Customer Experience Manager
Jobs at:Old Mutual
Deadline of this Job:
28 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
The Position exists to ensure business retention and profitable growth through full delivery of high-quality customer experience and creation of customer loyalty.
The position is directly responsible for ensuring the highest degree of service delivery and developing strategies to help deliver the world’s best customer experience in the business operations while achieving the overall company objectives
• Ensuring Corporate Documents issuance within 7days
• Acknowledge customer Complaints and concerns within 24 hours
• Ensure the Company renewal notices are sent to customers at least within 6 weeks to renewal date to ensure achievement of 90% Renewal Retention ratio.
• Cultivating and building profitable long-term relationships with all stakeholders in the Ugandan Insurance Industry.
• Improve process efficiency to deliver customer service as outlined in the Customer Service Charter
• Training, mentoring and coaching of staff to maintain highly motivated, competent and customer-oriented team
• Regularly visit and maintain intermediary and client long term relationship
• Ensure that premiums are paid as per the credit control policy
Bachelors Degree (B)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link to apply: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/KAMPALA/Customer-Experience-Manager_JR-10327?source=OML_REC_SOURCE_LinkedIn