Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Contract Security
G4S is the world's leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The company was recently acquired by Allied Universal creating the world's leading security service provider with operations in 85 countries and a workforce of over 800,000 employees. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
To maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by establishing then enforcing security policies, procedures and security guard force.
• Monitor the security control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained at all times.
• Provides effective planning of personnel to secure the integrity of a diplomatic mission and residential property.
• Reviews all security preventative plans on a weekly basis throughout the Contract.
• Monitors compliance with security policies and procedures.
• Provides direct training and oversight to all QRF (Quick Response Force]teams.
1. At least a Bachelors' Degree or Diploma.
2. At least six years’ experience in Security at Senior Supervisory level.
3. Must possess a valid driving permit.
4. Must have previous military or police service and background.
Personal Attributes / Competences:
• A disciplined and responsible person of integrity
• Good communicator in both written and spoken English
• Ability to appreciate and leam from mistakes/ corrections identified
• Must be a team player, good interpersonal skills and make decisions
• Must be good at conflict management with good analytical skills
• Dealing with complexity
• Planning and delivering strategy
• Managing professionally
• Integrity / sound morals
• Customer focus and result oriented
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource Manager not later than 14 June 2021. Please email all applications to [email protected]
Subject: Contract Security Manager