Job Title: 5 Loaders – AIRD Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: African Initiatives for Relief and Development (AIRD)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
African Initiatives for Relief and Development (AIRD) Profile
Established in 2006, our mission is to enable the compassionate movement of those displaced by natural or man-made disasters to safety, and providing them and their host communities with opportunities to build their lives and thrive for the long term. Empowerment comes not only from providing critical relief items, but also through sustainable opportunities that lead to more resilient communities. This encourages the growth of enterprising spirits, and a sense that a bright future is still possible. AIRD cares because collective community growth is only possible if everyone is given an equal opportunity to participate.
Loaders form a support team for the warehouse activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Loading and off-loading of incoming and outgoing consignments under supervision and in accordance with warehouse and Project procedures.
- Re-packing and/or repair of packing of items in the warehouses to ensure that the items are stored in good condition.
- Proper stacking and re-stacking in the warehouses in accordance with correct procedures.
- Cleaning in and around the warehouses under supervision.
- Immediate reporting to the Warehouse Officer and/or to the Sub Office Manager any damages or losses noted in the warehouses
- Pallets should be carefully placed before stacking;
- Counting all incoming and outgoing items
- A minimum of primary leaving certificate.
- Should be able to read and write.
- At least two years’ working experience in similar position.
- Experience in a similar role in a warehouse setting.
- High level of honesty.
- Strong interpersonal
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
How To Apply for AIRD Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 25th August 2021 at 5:30 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.