Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• University degree in accounting/finance or any other relevant field.
• CPA-U, ACCA or other equivalent.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accountant will ensure all accounting procedures are carried out in accordance with internationally acceptable standards.
• At least 2 years working experience as an Accountant in a financial organization.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
• He/she will do the following duties among others
• Cost Management & expense reporting.
• Processing of staff & suppliers’ payments.
• Maintain an accurate lease schedule as per IFRS 16 standard.
• Preparation of cash flow statements, cash forecast and budget for the financial year.
• Maintain an accurate fixed asset register.
• Responsible for company debtors and creditors accounts.
• Preparation of financial statements and financial reporting.
• Computation and filing of Corporate Tax, VAT, PAYE, NSSF, Withholding tax and other related statutory deductions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
• The Human Resource Manager;
• Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
• Send your application by
• Email to: [email protected]
• Deadline: 07th May 2022