3 Recoveries Officers
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided.
• Achieving set recovery targets.
• Negotiate viable repayment plans and ensure consistency of payment by a client
• Field Visits and serving demand letters at customer’s workplace/home to persuade/cause them to pay.
• Updating client’s Accounts with feedback collected and uploading necessary documents in the system.
• Skip Tracing.
• Consider refinancing clients on payroll within the credit acceptable policies.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position/ any other collections related role preferably in financial institution.
• Must possess a motorcycle riding permit
• Ability to work under pressure.
• 22-33 Years of age
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]