2 Geology Assistant Supervisors
Jobs at:CNOOC Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for geological operations during the development wells drilling. To prepare the work program, budget and supervise the operations including well logging, mudlogging, data
• Be responsible for the well drilling on site geological related work, for example the geological data collection, report preparing, geological routine work execution etc. Establish and execute geological operation technical standard.
• Organize and verify the geological operation related design of critical well.
• Management of operational geological operation team including geological assistant supervisor, mud logging supervisor and well logging supervisor.
• In charge of the operation geological proposals, including well geological proposals, supporting logging proposals and geological data acquisition proposals.
• Draft budget for single project and select suitable contractor.
• Supervise operational status such as drilling, geological operations, resolve problems and give recommendation for major problems.
• Select and promote the appropriate for new) technology for geology during drilling.
• To train junior staff. Other assignments from the superior
• Bachelor's degree or Geology or related profession of petroleum,
• At least 3 years similar working experience. Knowledge:
• Familiar with knowledge of geophysics. logging and mud log.
• Familiar with project management, commercial contract, management of cost and related knowledge. Be aware of standard oil law, policies and legislations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
please visit Q-sourcing Servtec Website at https://gsourcing.com/ jobs-in-uganda and apply for any of the jobs. Please upload only your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 13th May 2022 at 5:00 PM.
Ensure to select the link with the right tittle of the position you are applying for. Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.