2 Credit Officers- A L S
Jobs at:Pride Microfinance
Deadline of this Job:
19 June 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JR/2021/42 - Credit Officer - A L S
Age Limit: 40 Years
No. of Vacancies: 2
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: O Level
Responsible to: Credit Supervisor
Responsible for: None
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Achieve and maintain the set monthly targets.
• Recruit, train clients and disburse loans.
• Mobilize savings deposits.
• Sell other Pride products.
• Make CRB credit applications.
• Monitor, follow up and recover loans disbursed.
• Follow up on loan recovery process.
• Generate business growth.
Comply with branch and BoU set targets.
• Follow up payment for and enrolment of clients onto the credit reference bureau before accessing loans.
• Post loans accurately.
• Prepare weekly monitoring reports on prospective and existing clients.
Compile reports on the ongoing loan disbursement.
• Update client loan files.
• Prepare draft report for submission to the Credit Supervisor.
• Recommend to the supervisor any changes to improve service to clients.
Filing loan documentation.
• File all relevant information as per Pride’s policies and procedures.
• Verify completeness of loan application file.
• Submit files to credit supervisor for verification.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Land use and Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural and Rural Innovations, veterinary science or in any other relevant / related field +
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
• Credits and/ Pass in Maths and English at O’level
• The candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid RIDING PERMIT.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high degree of integrity.
• Should not be more than 40 years of age.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Go to the website to apply: https://recruitment.pridemicrofinance.co.ug/