· Carry out both minor preventive and routine maintenance on all electro- mechanical systems and monitor the performance of outsourced service providers working on electro- mechanical systems in line with MOWT standards.
· Carry out both minor repair of faulty plumbing and sewerage systems and monitor the performance of outsourced service providers working on faulty plumbing and sewerage systems in line with MOWT standards.
· Monitor and repair the door fittings, lighting fixtures, table furniture and seating furniture frequently at the COE in line with facility maintenance guidelines.
· Develop bills of quantities for civil and electrical works and submit them for review to the supervisor in line with the MOWT standards.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
· A Higher diploma in Civil engineering. (A diploma in Architecture with a Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering will be an added advantage)
3 Years Relevant Experience