Terms of Reference for Production of Training Manual on Climate Change Adaptation Practices for Training and Use by Livestock farmers and documenting
Develop a data base of projects and actors with similar interventions in the project area
· Adopt existing materials for the training program and customize the training.
· Work with ACTED and partners conduct training to 120 youth, women and LG officials (60 in Nakasongla and 60 Mbarara)
· Produce gender disaggregated report at every stage of engagement.
The consultant or the consulting firm must have a varied mix of skills and competences and they must have undertaken similar works in Uganda in the last 5 years. The following competencies are mandatory.
• A minimum of bachelor degree in Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Agro-Ecology, Climate Change and Development Studies, BSc. Agriculture and BSc in Agricultural Extension (Masters in a similar field is preferred) and other related disciplines.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in implementing climate smart agriculture program
• Ability and demonstrated experience with climate smart agriculture innovations.