RSM (www.rsm.global/Uganda) provides audit, assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients in financial services, manufacturing and trading, agriculture, public sector, and hospitality. RSM in Eastern Africa is a member of RSM, the 6th largest global network of accounting firms that serves clients in 120 countries supported by more than 43,000 professionals. We are currently recruiting self-driven individuals to join our highly motivated team that is united by our vision “Eastern Africa’s most sought after and trusted audit, tax and consulting firm driven by a passionate team”.
We achieve this vision by adhering to our core values of Build Trusted Relationships, Exceed Expectations, Listen and Understand and Quest for Knowledge. At RSM, we provide an environment where our team members can thrive to the best of their abilities. By joining our consulting team, you will obtain tailored training to enhance your technical competence and be part of a team where respect for each other, collaboration across culturally diverse teams, investment in personal growth, and read-learn-share are the DNA of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
To support our expanding tax services division, we invite applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the position of Tax Senior.
The Tax Senior (minimum of 3 years of relevant experience) will report to the Tax Supervisor and will be responsible for:
• Executing work in accordance with the RSM tax approach and plan
• Handling routine tax queries from our clients as well as the Uganda Revenue Authority
• Supervision of a team of tax associates
• Drafting tax opinions and compliance reports to assist clients to address specific tax matters
• Qualified CPA (U), ACCA
• A Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Commerce, Law, Economics, or business-related disciplines
• Several years (as specified above) of continuous tax compliance and consulting experience
• External audit and accounting experience will be an added advantage
• Thorough knowledge of Ugandan tax laws and practice
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria, send in your application and a detailed CV indicating a daytime contact telephone number through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section by Friday 11th June 2021 at 5.00 pm