Job Title: – SNV Uganda Jobs 2022 Intern Receptionists (TIDE Project)
Organization: SNV Uganda
Job Location: Mbarara and Fort Portal, Uganda
SNV Uganda Profile:
SNV Netherlands Development Organization is a not-for-profit international development organizational founded in the Netherlands in 1965; and currently maintains a global presence in 30 countries; across Africa, Asia and Latin America. SNV has been present in Uganda since 1989 and currently undertakes donor funded programming within 100+ districts across the country. As an organisation, SNV focuses on the Agriculture, WASH and Energy sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and correctly attend to visitors
- Operate the telephone switch board, scanner and maintain the general
- Keep records of private calls, private copies
- Receive and dispatch all mail/ messages /calls and maintain registration records where appropriate
- Follow up absence board in reception
- Initiate project procurements
- Support in Fleet management
- Book Hotels for the staff
- Minute-taking during team meetings
- Keep and maintain address, telephone, and stationery stock records
- Responsible for the filing system of the portfolio
- Supporting the Project Finance unit
Minimum Qualifications for SNV Uganda Jobs 2022:
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Certificate in Business Administration or Diploma in Logistics and Procurement. Ability to think independently, analyze problems, and identify solutions.
- High degree of initiative, flexibility, reliability, discretion, and willingness to learn.
- Cross cultural skills and management experience of multiple complex tasks.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Etc.)
- Customer care formal training is an added advantage
- A person with a positive attitude towards work, cheerful and with a bright outlook and enthusiastic
- Contract period: 1 years with possible extension.
- Contract type : Local (open to Ugandan nationals only)
- Desired Start Date : August 2022
How To Apply for SNV Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .