Job Title: – Samasource Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Trainer
Organization: Samasource Uganda
Duty Station: Gulu
Samasource Uganda Profile:
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
In preparation for Samasource’s next phase of growth, we are searching for a seasoned Trainer. The Trainer will closely work with the Senior Manager, Training Operations, and help him/her provide standard or specialized teaching, technical training, or counseling in a designated area. You will serve as a key partner to the Senior Manager, Training Operations, and report directly to this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement training for new projects right from selection of the trainees to certification
- Maintain and observe quality standards in content delivery
- Provide timely training feedback to Training Manager
- Ensure that training allowance budgets and final payouts are accurate, aligned with Samabox data, and requests are sent on time.
- Liaise with the AMs, QA, and TL of the projects which have new workflows
- In case of any need for refresher training as may be requested by the AMs, assess the areas of need and conduct the refresher training to address the problem.
- Conduct Induction training for all new employees.
- Source and compile training material whilst ensuring it is kept up to date
- Work under minimum supervision to conduct training at the Delivery Center to support SamaU course rollout and implementation
- Support learners during training and collect training data/course feedback for each cohort.
- Manage and keep track of learner progress and performance through the e-Learning platform.
- Working knowledge in using processing tools such as photoshop and exposure to multimedia (image and video) creation tools.
- Experience with documentation, graphic design, or instructional design, preferred.
- Strong presentation, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical trainees.
- Professional curiosity with the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to deliver a well-thought-out strategy and accurate product/presentation.
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented with proven ability to work autonomously from concept to implementation
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible by adjusting priorities
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement and innovation
- Deep understanding of video and image annotation principles.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Computer Science with a focus on learning and development/ training or; 2 to 3 years experience in training within the BPO industry for technical assignments
- Certification in training/ or as a trainer.
- Fluency in the English language is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of computers and computer packages.
- A good understanding of e-Learning techniques. Participation in an online or blended program
- Experience teaching/training in underprivileged communities.
How To Apply for Samasource Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the links below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.