Project Finance Officer
Closing date: June 20, 2021
Who we are
About the Project:
ATTA with funding from European Union (EU) and under the leadership of ACTED, is implementing the above 3-year project, whose objective is to contribute to the climate-relevant, productive, and sustainable transformation of agriculture and food systems in Uganda. Specifically, foster innovation and rural communities’ and institutions’ access to new technologies for reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and environmental impacts of the nascent beef industry in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· University degree in relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience;
· Fluency in English language;
· Experience in international relief and development in African countries in a similar position;
· Experience in logistics, procurement and security matters is a strong advantage;
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication, negotiation skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills;
· Demonstrated ability to work in stressful environments and under pressure;