Job Title: – MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2021 Assistant accountant
Organization: Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF)
Job Location: Entebbe
Reports to: The Project Accountant
Duration of the contract: The contract is for 20 months.
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries (MAAIF) Profile:
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries is a Government Ministry charged with creating an enabling environment in the Agricultural Sector.
To Assist the Project Accountant in the day-to-day activities of the Project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist the Project accountant to:
- Prepare payment vouchers, and posting in IFMS
- Posting transactions to ledgers
- Work hand in hand with the Project Accountant in building capacity of project implementers at districts and lower levels.
- Prepare and maintain assets register for the project.
- Perform other duties incidental to the above assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
- The Assistant Accountant should be in possession of an Honor’s degree in any of the following fields: Commerce (Accounting), Finance, Business Administration (Accounting) or any other related field majoring in Accounting. Partial completion of Professional Accountancy qualification at least stage 2 as a must requirement
- Proven ICT skills including database management.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in the field of accounting/finance in projects/programs in the public sector or very large and reputable corporations.
How To Apply for MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2021
The shortlisting and selection of the Project staff shall be conducted in accordance with the World Bank’s guidelines; Selection and Empowerment of consultants (under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants) World Bank borrowers (Jan 2014) (“Consultant Guidelines”)
Sealed expression of interest (application letters, Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic documents) should be delivered by hand to the address below.
Please indicate the position being applied for on top of the envelope.
All applicants MUST register their Names and sign the registration Form as confirmation of delivery of the application.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries
P.O. Box 102,
Telephone: 0414-320 004/323990
Fax: 0414-321 255
The Commissioner Human Resource Management,
Plot 16-18 Lugard Avenue
Deadline: 21st April 2021 at 4 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.