Jobs at:Makerere University
Deadline of this Job:
07 March 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Department of Extension and Innovation Studies
Post: Lecturer (1)
Salary Scale: M6.1
Reports to: Head of Department .
• Teaching, examining and grading students at both Graduate and Undergraduate level.
• Plan, develop, and implement course curricula including curricula to be delivered via several models of teaching & learning.
• Supervision research for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
• Mentoring of Junior Staff.
• Conducting research and community outreach activities.
• Writing proposals for attracting funding to the Department.
• And any other official duties as assigned by the Head of Department
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A PhD (Political Ecology of Development, Natural Resources, Rural Sociology, Youth Entrepreneurship Studies & Planning and Management of Agricultural Institutions.
• A Master in International Development or Rural Development.
• Honors Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Agriculture or Psychology or Natural Resources Management
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Makerere University Directorate of Human Resources invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for positions at the University. Please find details of the jobs at http://ehrms.mak.ac.ug/recruitment/jobs and submit your application, details of your bio data, education, qualifications, work experience and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters addressed to:
P.O. Box 7062 Kampala.
Closing Date 7th/March/2021