Job Title: Internal Auditor – Dairy Development Authority Jobs 2021
Organization: Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Dairy Development Authority (DDA) Profile:
Dairy Development Authority (DDA) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries. Its mandate is to develop and regulate the sector. It is established under the Dairy Industry Act, 1998 and its objectives are to provide proper coordination and efficient implementation of all Government policies that are designed to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency in the production of milk in Uganda by promoting production and competition in the dairy industry and monitoring the market for milk and dairy products.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring financial and other transactions of the authority comply with established policies, procedures and principles.
- Receiving of accounting information and returns from all stakeholders and preparation of verified reports within specified and demanding deadlines.
- Carrying out reviews to ascertain conformity with the internal controls to prevent fraud, loss, or waste of authority’s funds or assets.
- Assist in planning and coordinating the implementation of audit assignments and preparation of Audit reports for review by the supervisor.
- Auditing stocks movement of all commodities and supplies to ensure compliance with authority policies
- Ensuring that all records and ledger accounts are checked and certified.
- Checking and verifying that, all transactions are properly documented and have adequate, accurate, reliable underlying evidence.
- Carrying out regular field visits, surprise audits and spot checks in all areas of the authority operations (stocks, supplies and cash) to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- The applicant must hold an Honor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting), Honor’s degree in Science Accounting & Finance.
- Honor’s degree in Business Administration (Accounting) from a recognized University.
- Level II of professional training in CPA, ACCA is an added Advantage.
- Post Graduate Qualification in a relevant field is added advantage
- At least two years of relevant Audit experience in a reputable Organization.
How To Apply for Dairy Development Authority Jobs 2021
All interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements should submit hand written applications, up to date curriculum vitae and photocopies of certified academic credentials and three referees to the address below;
Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala
P.O. Box 34006 Kampala
Closing Date: 31st December 2021 by 5.00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .