2 Credit Officers
Jobs at:Rushere Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2021
Within Uganda , Rushere , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rushere Cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a registered SACCO in Rushere Town Council, Nyabushozi County, Kiruhura District. It operates in the districts of Kiruhura, Mbarara, Ibanda, Kamwenge, Kyegegwa Sembabule, Kazo, and Lyantonde.
Rushere SACCO invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in any of its six Branches;
Job Title: Credit Officer (2)
Reporting to: Branch Manager .
• Member selection and recruitment.
• Marketing and client sensitization.
• Review loan applications, appraise loans and make recommendations for approval to the Loans committee.
• Monitor performance of loans in their portfolio.
• Maintains and updates client loan files.
• Growing the number of loan clients.
• Maintaining a loan portfolio quality in line with Rushere SACCO's set targets, policies and procedures.
• Abide by the SACCO policies and procedures.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines
• Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
• Good listening and marketing skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Minimum of Diploma in Accounting, Marketing, Social Administration, Social Sciences, UDBS, Economics, Rural Development.
• Ready to spend 80% of their time doing field work.
• Should be aged 22 years and above.
• Knowledge of agriculture lending is an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Note: Rushere SACCO is an equal opportunity employer. All interested Candidates are encouraged to apply Please submit your hand written application and CV to the following address;
Human Resource Committee
P.O. Box 09 Rushere
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 24 May 2021 by 5.00 PM