Job Title: – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021 People and Culture Coordinator
Organization: World Vision Uganda
Job Location: Kampala – National Office
Reports to: People and Culture Director
World Vision Uganda Profile:
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.
To provide National Office with technical support in human resource management and coordinate the implementation of all People & Culture Systems, Projects and Initiatives across World Vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Coordinate implementation of P&C projects, initiatives and events
- Develop implementation plans and coordinate implementation of the Division projects and initiatives with all key stakeholders.
- Monitor implementation of P&C projects and initiatives to ensure timeliness and consistent quality and uptake across the organization.
- Regularly update status of implementation of key initiatives and projects and act as focal person for all Division projects.
- Develop and update P&C events/activities calendar and ensure timely coordination/communication to the team on upcoming/planned events.
Administrative support to Business Partners and Managers.
- Manage performance management associated back office processes
- Support managers and supervisors in management of staff employment contracts and contract renewal processes within the set timelines
- Disseminate and provide technical guidance to staff on WVU policies, government labor laws and changes in statutory requirements.
- Coordinate Staff engagement, and spiritual well-being programs at the National Office.
- Support managers in managing employee exit processes (clearance, handover etc) and ensure that the exit process is compliant with applicable labour laws and WVU policies/processes.
- Regularly prepare and submit P&C reports and other briefs to the P&C Manager for decision making
- Work with P&C staff to ensure risk mitigation measures are implemented and coordinate process improvement initiatives within P&C division.
- Take minutes at P&C meetings and support Division director in regular follow up of actions
- Periodically compile HR status reports to guide decision making and action.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the P&C office
P&C Front office and document management
- Receive all visitors/clients coming/calling in the Division and attends to them or directs them to appropriate staff
- Respond to routine queries and requests from line managers/employees on general P&C processes
- Ensure good flow and appropriate action on correspondence and documents to and from P&C to other departments and offices
- Process all staff letters and ensure timely dispatch to relevant parties
Minimum Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
- Education: Human Resource Management or Public Administration and Management, Business Administration; Qualifications in Law would be added advantage.
- Experience: Required 2-3 years’ experience in HR Management in a corporate work environment.
- Demonstration of well-developed interpersonal skills, Customer Care skills, and Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative with proven high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Proactive personality, self-driven and strongly motivated.
- Spiritual maturity – ability to articulate and model our Christian identity and mission in an inclusive way.
- Team player.
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 4th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.