Job Title: – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021 Agent Training Quality Support Assistant
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money is building a cashless Africa – starting in Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda & now in Mali. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash. We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave.
You’ll be responsible for providing remote training on phone to our agents whenever a training need is reported via the different channels.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Handle and respond to daily agent training requests.
- Organize daily agents’ training based on request and observation.
- Ensure that training material and information are updated and available at all times for agents.
- Adhere to company procedures and regulations.
- Conduct training assessments & Surveys.
- Develop creative and innovative approaches to present training programs to agents.
- Write daily/Weekly notes.
- Train assigned agents on phone.
- Track agent training & feedback
- Daily Report on training activities
- Data entry and analysis
- Ensure Agents in your zone are fully trained with up to date content
- Call Agents after training sessions to assess if those sessions were useful to them
- Check with agents if the training material was easy to understand.
- The ideal applicant must hold a bachelors degree in business administration, HR, or a related discipline
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Fluent in English and at least 2 local languages
- At least two years of experience as a field trainer.
- Customer Support experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency with computer & android phones.
- Demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Are comfortable defaulting to over-communication and overreaching when it comes to coordination
- Are excessively detail-oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Is client-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills
- Are a diplomatic speaker
- Have teamwork spirit
- Are available every day of the week, including weekends if necessary
- You have significant experience training large teams.
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Closing Date: 27th November 2021