Job Title: – Watoto Church Jobs 2022 Administrative Assistant (WISE Uganda)
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Job Location: Watoto – Bbira, Uganda
Watoto Child Care Ministries Profile:
Watoto Church Ministries and Community Care has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centres (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include; Child Care, Community and Neighbourhood, Education and FM Radio amongst others. In all of this, Watoto remains a local church, committed to celebrating Christ and caring for the community.
Watoto is seeking to recruit an Administrative assistant to support the WISE Coordinator to ensure that the system has an UpToDate requisite information at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support the WISE Coordinator to conduct trainings.
- Receive and follow through with training requests for new user accounts.
- Coordinate and schedule trainings for new users on the WISE System and follow up on completion of training assignments.
- Regularly update user departments and WISE Coordinator on the progress of the trainees.
Organize and Coordinate WISE Trainings.
- Conduct a training need assessment with the different team members and make recommendation on the trainings needs for the system users.
- Develop schedules for refresher’s trainings and ensure that all the required logistics for the meetings and trainings are requisitioned in time.
Support the UG WISE coordinator in Populating Reports.
- Liaise with WISE users to ensure that children and mothers biodata and Phots are UpToDate at all times.
- Make a follow up on the photo manager for updated photos of babies and mothers that have not been uploaded.
- Support the WISE Coordinator in generating and populating the requisite weekly, motherly, quarterly and annual reports in regard to the system.
- The applicant for the role should hold at least a minimum of a Diploma in Records and Archives Management or Library and Information Science or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- One year of working experience in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with an information system.
- Excellent communication and report writing.
- Should be a team player, result oriented, self-motivate supervision and for long hours.
How To Apply for Watoto Church Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website; Click Here
- Go to Apply for a job section
- Under that, view the Job Role and click on the link that reads; Apply
- Fill out the form that will be open and submit after all sections have been filled.
- Submit your CV, academic and professional documents, and a cell/pastor’s recommendation letter to [email protected] (Subject Line: Job Title – First Name, Last Name)
Deadline: 23 rd May 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.