Job Title: Diploma Human Resource and Administration Clerk – UWESO Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Duty Station: Mbale Office with frequent visits to Busia and Tororo
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) Profile:
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) is a national non-government organization (NGO) which was founded in 1986 by Ugandan mothers committed to providing relief aid to needy children left parentless by the civil turbulence of the mid-1980’s and the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
HR Clerk responsibilities include placing job ads on careers pages, updating employee records and assisting in payroll preparation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Store Management
- Compile Community structure Employee Data
- Process, Verify and Maintain Personnel Documentation
- Maintaining employee records
- Interviewing new employees (Community structure level), checking references, and organizing background checks.
- Filing of employment contracts and paperwork
- Continuously update supervisor and management regarding payroll and billing changes and issues
- Provide support to managers in coaching and counseling Community Structure employees
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the HR office while providing high level customer service to all team members and leaders
- Assist in the administration of various HR plans and programs
- Office Administration Work as may be required.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Record Management or related study. Ability to use a computer accurately.
- Neat, self-driven and Consistent
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Able to understand and follow basic instructions and articulate problems and issues to other member of HR team and employees
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Passion for producing quality work and delivering an excellent customer/candidate experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Creative. Innovative. Detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good researching skills
How To Apply for UWESO Jobs 2021
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with copies of academic transcripts, detailed CVs, contact addresses of three professional referees to:
Human Resource Officer,
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Tell: 0392 777 448
Indicate Salary history and salary expectation.
Or Email to: [email protected] . (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB). We shall respond to shortlisted candidates. All invitations for interviews will be done formally.
Closing Date: 20th May 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.