Jobs at:Hariss International
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, June 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Receive imports Raw materials and enter in SAP.
• Receive raw materials from Local suppliers and enter in SAP.
• Follow up with procurement and logistics on transactions associated with the imports and materials from suppliers.
• Liaise with quality department on approving standards of received materials.
• Sign and stamp on invoices and delivery notes for suppliers for raw materials received after quality approval.
• Ensure proper storage of each raw material asper approved standards.
• Issue raw materials asper incoming orders from production, users or consumers and Tula plant
• Ensure proper data entry into SAP and keep good records on physical raw materials and follow up.
• Tallying Physical and SAP stock.
• Ensure safety and security of all raw materials and workers in the store.
• Follow up with finance and ensure that supplier invoices are paid.
• Follow up with procurement for order replenishment and purchase requisition.
• Create STO’S for raw materials from plastic department and returns from production line.
• Perform and submit weekly and monthly stock reports to the line manager.
• A Minimum requirement of a Bachelors in procurement and logistics, Supply chain management or Diploma in any of the relevant disciplines from a reputable university.
• Full knowledge of how to store and fully understand storage instructions
• Medium management skills for the management of those under the supervision and distribution of work to them.
• Skills to operate common office equipment ( Microsoft office, Excel, power point and the use of office outlook
• 2+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
• Experience in SAP or S4/HANA is a must for the role.
Work Hours: 8 24 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply through https://www.harissint.com/job/store-keeper/