Jobs at:Total Energies
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To participate in monthly and any ad-hoc stock counts
• To prepare and send out monthly stock counts sheets and coordinate the count.
• To prepare stock reconciliations for all plants and products.
• To ensure all variances on the stock reconciliations are properly and adequately explained.
• To ensure stock adjustments for the stock variances are raised when and where necessary and fully approved
• before adjustments are done.
• To organise stock control meetings and ensure the minutes are properly documented and reviewed.
• Review transit plant reconciliations (Western Kenya, Gapco and Tanzania) to ensure accuracy, sufficiency and
• adequacy of explanation.
• To prepare and post monthly provision of slow moving lubricants and other stocks products where necessary.
• Weekly price checks in the system to ensure accuracy in that product costing and invoicing.
• Maintain safety and proper filing of documents within areas of responsibility.
• Provision of necessary information to internal and external auditors upon request.
• All other section activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business administration or any other related field.
• Knowledge of English, oral and written
• Knowledge of SAP/MS Excel/MS Word
• People skills
• Strong adherence to deadlines
• Good physical condition
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
For applications visit: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgnewui/search/home/home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#jobDetails=1830912_6558