Social Media Graphics Designer
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take the design “brief” to record graphics requirements and needs
• Schedule design project implementation
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
• Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Any other duties as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in IT, or a related discipline.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants can visit: https://www.harissint.com/job/public-relations-assistant/