Jobs at:Mukwano Industries (U) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Supervise and take responsibility for plastic molding machines & production output in a shift.
• Assigning work to machine operators & machine helpers, monitoring their performances.
• Monitor the plastic molding machines, their performance and efficiency.
• Material management. 5. Achieving the target set for the production plant.
• Basic trouble shooting of product related defects on production.
• Reporting of any malfunctions/abnormality of the machines or products to the productions Officer on time.
• Should monitor the quality of products and adjust if any deviation as per the requirement.
• Monitor & analyze the rejection produced on machine and working towards zero rejection or less that the acceptable limit defined.
• In liaison with the productions officer assist in the appraisal and performance of subordinates.
• Prepare daily shift production reports & other reports as assigned by production officers/manager.
• Participate in routine stock taking at the plant.
• Monitor movement of finished products from the production plant to the warehouse.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Any other duties assigned by the Production Officer/manager
Education, Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in mechanical engineering or production engineering or graduate in science.
• At least 2 years relevant experience in a manufacturing plant in a supervisory position
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should visit our website i.e www.mukwano.com, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials. Only online applications will be accepted.
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 31st May 2021 to 14th June 2021. Successful candidates will be contacted within a week after the closing date, in case you don’t hear from us in one months’ time, consider yourself unsuccessful. Mukwano does not engage any agents/touts to solicit payments in lieu of promising employment. Any form of canvassing is prohibited.