Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, August 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an intern to work with the HR team to provide administrative and clerical support to the HR department.
Recruitment & Onboarding:
• Liaise with HRBP regarding leavers and discuss with managers whether a replacement is required.
• Deal with all incoming requests to recruit, including chasing authorizations and obtaining/ updating role profiles.
• Agree methods of advertising and upload all adverts.
• Produce internal vacancy bulletin.
• Liaise with Fuzu and other recruitment partners.
• Sift all incoming CVs, including speculative enquiries, and respond to applicants.
• Liaise with hiring managers regarding process and to ensure understanding of requirement.
• Arrange interviews and attend where possible.
• Give feedback to candidates following interview and collate interview notes.
• Ensure the Resources tracker is controlled and information is up to date.
• Monitor the careers mailbox and other sources of CVs and make. recommendations based upon successful placements.
• Once the successful candidate has been identified, collate all offer paperwork, obtain approvals and pass to HRBP.
• Keep up to date with regard to all open vacancies and incoming CVs.
• Assist in preparing purchase orders.
• Assist in coordinating training events and venues.
• Coordinate Records management.
• Data entry into the HR system.
• Assist in preparing and following up on HR purchase orders.
• Prepare HR related reports and documents as needed.
• Handle office errands.
• Any bachelor’s degree in related field of study from a recognized university.
• Basic legal knowledge on Human resource, people management and employment regulations.
• Possession of the virtue of integrity with strong moral uprightness.
• Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Self-driven with ability to make decisions in challenging or tough situations.
• Good knowledge and understanding of MS word, Excel &PowerPoint.
• MUST be adaptive with zeal to work in an agile work environment.
• Innovative and good at multitasking.
• Excellent team work dynamics.
• Must be conversant with Ugandan employment act
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply