Qssu-Eacop-Apdc- Lsoc Administration, Planning And Document Control Officer
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited
15 August 2022Duty Station:
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client EACOP, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced LSOC Administration, Planning, and Document Control Officer to work in Kampala.
MISSIONS / JOB DIMENSIONS
The East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project involves the construction and operation of a buried, cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil from the Lake Albert area in Uganda to the eastern coast of Tanzania for export to international markets. The pipeline will run from Kabaale in Hoima District, Uganda, to Chongoleani, Tanga Region, in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 kilometers (km) of which 296 km will be in Uganda. In Uganda the pipeline will traverse ten (10) Districts, comprising Hoima, Kikuube, Kakumiro, Kyankwanzi, Mubende, Gomba, Sembabule, Lwengo, Rakai and Kyotera.
The LSOC Administration, Planning and Document Control Officer organizes the Land and Social (LSOC) Department office and is responsible for overseeing administrative support and keeping the LSOC department running smoothly
The LSOC Administration, Planning and Document Control Officer has a wide range of responsibilities, including
• Developing and monitoring the planning of the Land and Social (LSOC) department performance activities
• Maintaining the LSOC department planning of staff presence up to date
• Controlling the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents managed by the LSOC department
• Assisting in checking invoices and supporting documentation, as required
• Maintaining a database of all letters (reception and delivery) and report any delay
• Developing and maintaining of a database of all LSOC contacts
• Developing templates and organize printing of documents for the LSOC department
• Maintaining the EACOP compliance e-register database updated
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
• Receiving requests for payment, controlling and liaising with Finance
• Addressing Kampala and field offices logistics (stationery, hardware, bills, etc.)
• Organize and manage team travel, hotel bookings, COVID testing…
• Gathering, controlling and filing of timesheets
• Handles bookkeeping for LSOC related expenses
• Providing support to visitors
• Coordinates events, as necessary
Context and Environment
The job holder works under the management of the EACOP Uganda Land and Social Manager. The position is based at Kampala Headquarters.
The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to compliance and HSE rules & requirements and for implementing and controlling HSE rules for all field activities.
• Is responsible of the LSOC department planning update
• Is responsible for the administrative aspect of the LSOC department
• Is responsible of the filling and archiving of the LSOC department documents
• Is responsible for the organization of the LSOC department field office logistics
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related subjects
Professional experience: Previous experience in planning delivery, document control, business administration at least 5 years.
Technical competencies: Excellent Excel and Word skills efficiency. Organization skills / Report writing and analytical skills /Computer data management. Organizational skills. Computer and report writing skills
Contract and budget management.
Behavioral competencies: High level of interpersonal skills, organization skills, report writing, numeracy and analytical skills, computer data management.
Fluent in English (speaking, writing)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-EACOP-APDC- LSOC ADMINISTRATION, PLANNING AND DOCUMENT CONTROL OFFICER
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Monday 15th August 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com