Job Title: – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021 No Experience Accounting and Finance Analyst
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited Trading
Duty Station: Kampala
Q-Sourcing Limited Trading Profile
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Service is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Accounting and Finance analyst to work in a manufacturing company in Uganda.
A Financial Analyst forecasts future revenue and expenditures to help determine budgets for upcoming projects. A typical Financial Analyst should also highlight researching and reporting on financial information, as well as monitoring financial movements within the market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing current and past financial data
• Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
• Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business
• Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
• Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information.
• Exploring different investment opportunities
• Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
• Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
• A degree in Finance, Economics, business administration and any related field
• Complete ACCA/CPA will be added advantage.
• Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
• Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Abreast of industry updates
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-PTUGA-AFA-001-ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE ANALYST”. Send your updated cv to [email protected] . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.