Programme Support Assistant
Jobs at:World Vision Uganda (WVU)
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2022
Within Uganda , Yumbe , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• The Programme Support Assistant will organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Order office supplies and ensure there is adequate refreshments and cleaning supplies and office materials
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and other forms and ensure soft copy documents are backed weekly
• Develop and maintain a filing system and carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Maintain office key logs and ensures office premises are safe; secures office keys and allocates them to staff keeping copies of each set of keys.
• Receive goods and ensure appropriate documentation is maintained for invoicing and asset tracking
• Maintain asset registers (a data base of office assets) and ensure routine service of office machinery and assets.
• Identify and coordinate request for installation, repair services in line with policy
• Stores management by monitoring the security, documentation, fumigation, cleanliness of stores
• Track and ensure timely payment of utility bills and other services in coordination with finance team
• Provide logistical support and back up in the planning of meetings and workshops
• Provide general support to visitors
• Book travel arrangements and hotels for World Vision employees visiting the area location.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience.
• Minimum of Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management, International relations, Social Sciences or related disciplines.
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good computer skills
• Live out Christian values and able to stand above denominational diversities.
• Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
• Customer care experience
• Excellent interpersonal problem solving
• Priority setting and Multitasking skill
• Good time management
• Good report writing and feedback skills
• Effective in written and verbal communication in English
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Yumbe-Uganda/Programme-Support-Assistant_R7191/apply