Jobs at:Java House
Deadline of this Job:
17 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To procure capital equipment and materials after analyzing all the options.
• Prepare and maintain purchasing records such as vendor quotes, purchasing requisitions, purchase orders and reports.
• · Work with Projects team in developing specifications for materials and equipment and should manage inventories reorders based on lead times, par levels, and potential market development
• To make decisions which are consistent with the company policy guidelines, the prevailing market conditions and adhere to the code of business conduct and ethics.
• To prepare spend analysis which is used to provide insights in making continuous improvements
• Coordinate and plan future inventory needs for the Projects department
• Maintain accurate project records
• Effectively coordinate with vendors on all administrative aspects of the project
• Effectively coordinate project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved
• Preparing Project tracker and sharing with all the stakeholders
• Liaising with the Central Stores and User departments to ensure timely requisition of goods and services for new branches
• Creating and maintaining effective delivery relationship and partnership with suppliers
Job Skills : Not Specified
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants please visit: https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/4636