Job Title: – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 Internal Auditor (Compliance)
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Internal Auditor – Compliance will conduct regular checks and detailed reviews of operations of Pride, evaluate and provide feedback to ensure that risk management, control and governance systems are functioning as intended and help the organisation accomplish its objectives and goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review Pride’s operations for compliance to policies and guidelines established by the Board, BOU and other regulatory and statutory bodies.
- Plan for audit activities
- Carry out periodic evaluation and effectiveness of risk management control and governance processes as well as the reliability of financial information.
- Comply to set policies and procedures.
- Providing advisory services and training to staff on policies in relation to identified matters during audits.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or in any other relevant/related field.
- ACCA/CPA (Level II)
- CIA qualification is an added advantage.
- At least two years of related work experience
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 7 th May 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.