Job Title: Learning & Development Officer – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Training And Performance Management
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its services.
To implement the learning and professional development initiatives of staff in line with the training policy, annual training plan & Bank’s strategic plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify & propose training Programs to address skills gaps for staff in line with the TNA report, annual training plan.
- Recommend relevant professional study materials/courses for the Knowledge Centre and e-learning solution as per the approved budget.
- Prepare training and development business cases for presentation to Management in line with Bank policies.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date skills inventory/database for all existing staff in the Bank.
- Review training evaluation forms and make recommendations for improvement of training Programmes conducted by the Bank.
- Compile & maintain a schedule of training expenditure as per the training plan and budget.
- Administer training sessions and compile a knowledge sharing & training feedback report as per training policy and annual training plan.
- Prepare the relevant documentation & travel documents, make flight bookings for staff travelling for Bank sponsored trainings as per Bank Policy and approved business cases.
- Develop and prepare instructional materials, visual aids, and reference materials in line with the specific program objectives.
- Implement internship and apprenticeship programs in line with the HR policy.
- Conduct post training evaluation assessments in line with the training policy.
- Administer the bank’s e-Learning System, generate reports and suggest areas of improvement
- Provide Administrative support to the bank’s training activities in line with the Annual Training plan
- The ideal applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, or related qualification or Social Sciences, Education, Statistics with a PGD in HRM
- At least two years’ experience in a Human Resource Management function
- Experience from a banking/financial Institution is an added advantage.
- Sound Understanding of new trends in Learning and development and general HR best practices
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified candidates should send application to [email protected] with job title as subject, accompanied with copies of relevant academic documents.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only online applications addressed to Chief HR & Admin Officer, PostBank Uganda
The following documents should accompany the application strictly online:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
Deadline: 22nd November 2021