Job Title: 2 Credit Analysts – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager Credit Analysis
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its services.
To vet, evaluation, and assessment of credit risk for Credit Applications received from respective Branches and recommending the application for further approval.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of credit applications received from Bankers at branches and assess the Credit risk, Business risk management risk pricing and Security risk.
- Recommendation for sanction / rejection along with pricing and terms
- Timely review of credit facilities.
- Suggesting the terms and conditions of credit recommended in line with the Bank’s policy and strategy
- Orientation and upkeep of credit documents from branches.
- Upkeep of credit files and correspondence thereto regarding the credit facilities.
- Advising sanction / rejection of loan applications.
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports (credit file trucker and pipeline deals respectively) with a view of notifying branches the status of the application and notifying management on the liquidity requirement.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- A degree in Risk, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management, or any relevant field.
- Relevant Practical training in Credit Administration in the financial services sector.
- Practical and sufficient knowledge of basic core banking systems
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience with at least 1 year in Credit Risk Management domain.
- Good understanding of Credit Risk Management principles
- Numerical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner
- Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of set departmental goals
- Honesty and Integrity
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified candidates should send application to [email protected] with job title as subject, accompanied with copies of relevant academic documents.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only online applications addressed to Chief HR & Admin Officer, PostBank Uganda
The following documents should accompany the application strictly online:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
Deadline: 22nd November 2021